domingo, 4 de setembro de 2011

Não esconda tuas asas meu anjo. Por mais tímido que sejas, não ouse tapá-las. São tão lindas […] Mostre ao mundo quão encantador és e não esqueça-te de mim. Tua pobre protegida. --- Do not hide your wings my angel. For more shy you are, do not dare to slap them. They are so beautiful [...] Show the world how beautiful you are and you do not forget me. Your poor protected.






O que houve contigo anjo? Perdeu-se ao acaso? Sinto que estou lhe perdendo, sinto que tu escapas por meus dedos pálidos, como areia da praia. Sinto que pelo vento será levado, e apagado como pegadas na areia. Nunca me importei com teus voos para longe, mesmo depois de ir te sentia aqui. Mas, desta vez é diferente meuanjo, eu sinto algo mais que distância nos separando. É como se tu quisesses ir para longe de mim, e de meu querer. Meu anjo se for tua intenção vá, mas, dá-me luz. Peço-lhe que não me deixe aqui na companhia desta interrogação.


( Tumblr: latua-cantante )
( Título: Tumblr: G. L. )
---
What's wrong with you angel? It missed the chance? I feel I'm losingyou, I feel that you slip through my fingers pale as the sand. I feel that the wind will be taken, and erased like footprints in the sand. I never cared about your flight away, even after going to sit here. But this time is different my angel, I feel something more than distanceseparating us. It's as if you wanted to go away from me, and my will. My angel is your intention to go, but give me light. Would you please do not leave me in the company of this question.

(Tumblr: lato-singing)
(Title: Tumblr: G. L.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário